Your project could benefit from our services if you identify with any of the following situations:
- You know your home needs an upgrade but you don’t know where to start
- You have bought an investment property and want to increase the value of your asset with a makeover and smart design ideas.
- You have never renovated before
- You don’t have the time or desire to research design ideas, layouts, materials or manage trades to carry out the works.
- You know what style and look you want, but you don’t know how to bring it to life.
- You want to save money on your renovation.
This is a question we get asked often. It can sometimes be confusing trying to figure out which specialist will be right for your project and what scope of work you are undertaking.
A decorator can help you with styling your rooms. If you just need help choosing colours and soft furnishings for a small project then a decorator might be what you need. We can assist you with furnishing your home.
If you are embarking on an extension, adding another floor, or tearing down and rebuilding, you can commission an architect or building designer. Ideally, we like to be involved in the project right from the start, We design from ‘the inside outʼ making sure all the spaces in your home work well and flow, and draw in all the furniture to scale to make sure the spaces created function well. We can work with your architect or building designer to ensure the best result and add all the extra detail required to make your home
function as you require and be beautifully designed.
An interior designer can work with you to completely transform the interior of your home. If you are embarking on a large-scale refurbishment or renovation that retains the existing building envelope, a skilled interior designer can coordinate the project from start to finish.
Interior designers also work on new homes to ensure that the interior spaces function to enhance your lifestyle and layer your design to create an individual aesthetic. If you are building a new home, we can work hand-in-hand with your architect or home builder to ensure a seamless design. It is best to contact us at the beginning of the project so that we can ensure that the exterior and interior detailing work harmoniously, creating a unified vision.
Builders often fill the gap between managing trades and client communication as they are normally the contractors that manage all trades and phases throughout a renovation project or new build. That may work for clients that have a clear vision and are hands on and for a builder that may have a flair for design however ultimately all decisions need to be made by the client. Builders are experts at bringing ideas to life however conceptual and creative thinking is not what they are trained in.
- Provide design plans tailored to your budget.
- Offer special discounts for fittings and furniture.
- Advise on cost-friendly design solutions.
- Save you from making disastrous and costly mistakes. Interior Designers recycle furniture.
- Save clients the heartache and unnecessary expense of & badly designed space.
Hiring an interior designer positively affects your homeʼs value. Interior Designers only have the best tried and trusted trades and contractors working for them.